Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at University of Roehampton UK
The University of Roehampton is a public university with many locations around the United Kingdom. The university is developed around four major constituent colleges. All four of the colleges, Southlands, Whitelands, Digby Stuart, Froebel, were developed to help education disadvantaged students. The university is on the smaller end of seeing enrollment of over 8,000 annually.
The scholarship opportunities presented to applicants at the University of Roehampton are awarded for academic and personal merit. These scholarship opportunities are few and are highly prestigious opportunities for research students.
These scholarships fund domestic tuition fees as well as provide a generous annual stipend to cover the cost of living, travel, and other miscellaneous expenses. International applicants will still be considered for awards if they can demonstrate the availability of additional funding. Applicants participating in these scholarship programs will be expected to perform all their research and study duties at the University of Roehampton. These PhD scholarships on average last 3-5 years. This duration is to cover the full time doctoral studies that the applicant will be required to undertake.
- Applicants are required to submit a completed research proposal for doctoral studies. This proposal should be well thought out and complete with a sound hypothesis and detailed research outline. Applicants should clearly be able to demonstrate to a committee their research intents.
- International applicants must ensure additional funding to cover the difference in tuition costs. International applicants also must submit themselves to language assessments if they fall into the category. International applicants are also required to submit to all visa requirements and to keep their visa current at all times while studying at the University.
- Students are required to submit all previous academic transcripts to the university to help to determine academic merit. The student’s academic performance is an important aspect of scholarship awards.
- Applicants that receive these scholarships are required to participate in a full time doctoral program illustrated by their scholarships. Applicants who do not participate in the program or who fail to perform at the expected performance rate will be dismissed from the scholarship program.
Unless otherwise stated it is to be assumed that all scholarships have open deadlines. It is important to remember the earlier the application is submitted the more time that the university has to debate on the offer.
The List of PhD Scholarships
Below is a list of the different scholarship opportunities awarded applicants at the University of Roehampton:
The Department of Life Sciences: This department provides 6 PhD scholarships for applicants at the University of Roehampton.
- Optimizing Heat Acclimations Opportunities
- How Bone Mineral Density and Weight Affect Muscle Functions in Elderly
- Evaluating and Developing Exercise Protocols in Lower Limb Amputees
- Neuromuscular Functions in Hot Environments
- Lifestyle Based Interventions for Middle Aged Adults
- Novel Design of Activities for Improving Overall Musculoskeletal Health
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University