22 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at Curtin University Australia
The Curtin University is a public Australian university located within Perth, Australia. The university was established in 1986 and was named after one of the previous prime ministers of Australia. The Curtin University is currently one of the largest universities within Australia with a population reaching well over 40,000 students.
There are many prestigious PhD scholarship opportunities at the Curtin University. These PhD scholarships are intended for applicants entering their first year of doctoral studies. These scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded for academic and professional merit. These scholarships award generous amounts with the intent for doctoral candidates to conduct work on their many extensive research projects.
This PhD scholarship scheme awards full tuition waiver for applicants under the domestic student status. International applicants will still be considered if they are able to demonstrate the ability to fund the additional difference in tuition rates. These scholarship schemes also include generous stipends and living allowances for qualifying applicants so that they may focus solely on study. The tenure of these PhD scholarships is intended to last for a duration of 3-4 years of full time doctoral studies. Funding will only be available for full time doctoral candidates.
The following PhD scholarships all have their own set of criteria needed for their studies. However, listed below are some of the common requirements shared between all of the PhD scholarships:
- Students are expected to have a completed research proposal before applying for the program. The proposal should be well thought out with a full outline for research and hypothesis.
- Students are required to submit all previous academic transcripts for evaluation before being awarded a scholarship or position in the doctoral program.
- International applicants that are awarded scholarships must comply with all visa requirements and language assessments if they fall into that category. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the program.
Unless otherwise stated it is to be assumed that these PhD scholarships have open deadlines. It is important to remember that the earlier a submission the more time the university has to consider the candidate.
The List of PhD Scholarships
Below is a list of all the department and faculties that are offering PhD scholarships at the university. Included in this list are a few of the individual scholarship offers.
The School of Psychology and Speech Pathology: Currently this is the only department offering PhD scholarships. There are 22 PhD scholarships available through this department.
- Regulation of Emotions, Coping Mechanisms, and Emotional Vulnerability
- Social Comparison Effects on Academic Achievements and How it Influences Conflicting Goals and Health Related Behavior.
- Emotional Disorders, Both common and Distinct Coping Mechanisms Towards Maintenance and Change
- Motivations Behind Behavioral Changes
- Senior Volunteering Investigating the Mental and Physical Benefits and the Effects of Food Labelling Systems and Consumer Food Beliefs, Behaviors, and Claims
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University