359 Fully Funded International and National PhD Scholarships at University of Manchester UK for 2016-17
This article provides PhD scholarship information for the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is a public university of research located at Manchester, England. The university is a product of the merger between the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Sciences and Technology. It is the largest single site university in the United Kingdom, accommodated over 39,000 students annually.
The PhD Scholarships
The university is currently reserving 359 PhD scholarships for qualified applicants. These PhD scholarships are highly competitive and only the most qualified students will be considered for the award.
Each of these scholarships offers to pay for tuition and some offer a generous stipend to help cover additional expenses. Students should expect to dedicate the majority of their time to these programs or research projects. Failure to maintain appropriate conduct or educational performance could result in the student being dismissed from the program. International students are welcome to apply, but should also seek additional financial assistance because these scholarships typically do not provide stipends for international students unless otherwise specified.
Deadlines are final. Students wishing to be considered for these PhD scholarships should have everything turned in before deadline. Late entries will not be considered.
PhD scholarships are offered in all of the following disciplines, the named scholarships are just some of the PhD scholarships that are available for award:
- Biological and Medical Science: There 270 are scholarships available.
- Patience Specific Stem Cell Models for Neuro-Vascular Interactions in Vascular Dementia
- Human Brain Development and Understanding Late On Set of Schizophrenia
- Human Variations and Diseases
- Business and Finance: There are 2 scholarships available.
- Business Management: Accounting and Finances
- Power Networks
- Chemical Science: There are 139 scholarships available.
- Defective Pathogenesis of Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Anemia Pathway for Proton Therapy
- Molecular Mechanisms for Genomics in the Blind
- Earth Science: There are 23 scholarships available.
- Weather Tracking and the Association of Weather and Symptoms of Chronic Pain and Arthritis
- Improving Population Management for Black Rhinos
- Engineering: There are 75 scholarships available.
- Remote Modelling Interfaces for Electronic Rehabilitation for Safe Lower Limb Rehabilitation
- Aortic Calcification Imagining and Analysis
- Understanding Influences on Circadian Clock
- Humanities: There are 5 scholarships available.
- Society Value of Nuclear Decommissioning
- Online Health Social Media and the Impact it has on Mental Health
- Math and Computing: There are 186 scholarships available.
- Discovering Genetic Risks in Age Related Macular Degeneration
- MRI Assessments of Myocardial Oxygenation
- Non Coding Genome Formation in the Cardiovascular System
- Physical Science: There are 89 scholarships available.
- Prepping Radiologist to Optimize Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- Brain Stimulation and Its Effects on Plasticity of the Brain
- Synthetic Biology
- Social Science and Health: There are 58 scholarships available.
- Endocrine Resistance in Breast Cancer Stem Cells: Identifying Frequent Mutations
- Predicating the Chances of On Sets of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Social Cognitive Risk Factors for Schizophrenia
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University