251 International PhD Scholarships at University of Leeds UK for 2015-16
The University of Leeds is a public redbrick university located within West Yorkshire, England in the city of Leeds. The university was originally established in 1831 as a school of medicine and was awarded university status in 1904. The University of Leeds is within the top ten most populated universities in the United Kingdom housing over 33,500 students annually. The university is ranked respectively amongst other universities and is a founding member of the Russell Group as well as many other research organizations.
The PhD Scholarships
The University of Leeds is delighted to announce the availability of 251 PhD scholarships. These scholarships are awarded in many different disciplines and are awarded based on merit. Merit will be determined by a scholarship board and can include all or any of the following, personal, academic, and professional merit. These PhD scholarships strive to find the students that will provide the perfect fit for the program and that will gain the most from the experience. These PhD scholarship opportunities are highly competitive and only the most fitted for the research project will be selected to participate and be awarded funding.
These PhD scholarships cover tuition fees for all students regardless of their student status. Domestic and EU students are eligible for stipends in the amount of £18,000 annually to help cover the costs of pursuing these PhD programs. International students can become eligible for these annual stipends under certain merit and financial circumstances.
These PhD scholarships typically last for a minimum duration of four years of full time study. During these four years students will be immersed in an intense learning and training programme to help prepare them for their doctorates.
Unless it is otherwise stated it should be assumed that these scholarships have open deadlines. It is important to allow the board enough time to properly evaluate your application for these PhD scholarships so students should strive to have all of their applications in well before start of the program.
The List of PhD Scholarships
Provided below is a list of some of the different PhD scholarships that are being offered at the University of Leeds.
Biological and Medical Science
- Soft Matter and Functional Interfaces
- Membrane Biophysics Investigation of the Toxicity of Engineered Nanoparticles
- Cleaner Fossil Energy
- Mathematics of Erosion
Business and Finance
- Politics, International Relations, and Safety
- Short Term and Long Term Behaviors
- Astrophysical and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Spatial Modelling of Ecosystems
- Mechanistic Biology
- Hydrodynamic Stability
- Global Development and Politics
- Analytics Data for Food Safety
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicines
- Development of Electrochemical Biosensors
Math and Computing
- Collaboration and Networks
- Boundary Elemental Methods
Social Science and Health
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Exploiting Treatments for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University