50 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at University of Glasgow UK
The University of Glasgow is an ancient public university located within Glasgow, Scotland. This university is amongst the top five oldest universities in existence today with an establishment in 1451. The university throughout its many years has maintained an exceptional reputation for academic excellence and student satisfaction. The university is one of the largest in Scotland and sees an enrollment of over 24,000 students.
The PhD Scholarships
There are many opportunities for PhD scholarships within the university. These scholarships are awarded for various degrees of merit such as academic and professional. These scholarships are all highly competitive and only the most well rounded applicants will be considered.
All of these scholarships cover the fee rate for domestic applicants. International applicants are welcome to apply with the understanding that they will be responsible for the different in the tuition rates. These scholarships also provide generous living allowances.
These scholarships are intended to cover the full duration of full time PhD studies. This duration ranges from 3-4 years. Unless stated otherwise these scholarships have open deadlines. It is important to note that the earlier a submission is made the more chances of receiving the award.
- Applicants must submit their completed admission applications in order to be awarded admittance into the university.
- Applicants will submit their finished research proposal that includes a clear hypothesis and detailed research outline. This will be presented to the individual’s advisor for consideration.
- International applicants will be responsible for ensuring funding for the difference in tuition rates as well as ensuring that they meet all language requirements for studying at the University of Glasgow.
- All prior academic transcripts, degrees, and other information must be submitted to the school in order to determine academic merit.
The List of PhD Scholarships
Below is a list of all the department and faculties that are providing PhD scholarships. In addition, some of the specific PhD scholarships are also available.
The College of Medicine and Life Sciences: This department provides 25 PhD scholarships.
- Sex, Drugs, Rock, and Rho
- Aging and Cancer an Analysis of the Links Between the Two
- Cellular Mechanical Properties.
- MRI Development
- Heart Disease in Myocardial Infarctions
The College of Science and Engineering: This department provides 13 PhD scholarships.
- Integrated Sensory Imaging
- Engineering Framework for Drug Delivery
- Statistics for Turbulent Channel Flows
The School of Chemistry: This department provides one PhD scholarship.
The School of Engineering: This department provides 4 PhD scholarships
- Ultrasonic Magnetic Planetary Sampling
- Development of Micromechanics
The School of Physics and Astronomy: This department provides 3 scholarships
- Quantum Learning
- Transmission Electron Advances
- Bio-Photonic Imaging in Beating Hearts.
Non Specified Scholarships: This department provides 4 non specified PhD scholarships
- Integrative Sensory and Measurement
- Continuous Manufacturing and Crystallization
- Optical and Photonics Technologies
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University