464 Fully Funded International and National PhD Scholarships at University of Birmingham UK for 2016-17
This article provides PhD scholarship information from the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located at Edgbaston, Birmingham. The university received royal charter in 1900 and has since been ranked respectively amongst peer universities. The university is one of the founded members of the Russell Group. The university accommodates over 28,000 students annually.
The University of Birmingham has 464 PhD scholarships available to PhD candidates. These PhD scholarships are research intensive and are available to the most qualified candidate. Many of these PhD scholarships award full tuition waivers and a stipend to help cover the expenses accumulated while trying to finish your doctorate.
International students are welcome to apply to most of these PhD scholarships. International students should be advised that stipends are only promised to domestic students and in most cases international students will have to seek additional financial assistance. Each PhD scholarship has their own terms and conditions and all students are encouraged to read through them in their entirety.
Deadlines are final. Applications submitted after deadlines will not be considered. Students applying for open deadline scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as they are able as these spots fill up quickly.
The List of PhD Scholarships
The list provided below states all the departments offering PhD scholarships. The listed scholarships are just some of the many PhD scholarships provided by the university.
- Arts: There are 30 available scholarships.
- Heritage and It’s Management and Socio-Politics of the Past
- Music and Nationalism
- Biological and Medical Sciences: There are 216 available scholarships.
- Sensory Motor Neuroscience Research
- Habitual Decision Making and Its Consequences for the Emotional Experience
- Investigating the Origin and Role of the Post-Stimulus Response
- Business and Finance: There are 13 available scholarships.
- Doctoral Training for Business
- Extending Work Lives: Retirement Decisions Barrier to Work and Motivate Working Past Age 50
- Chemical Science: There are 103 available scholarships.
- Unlocking Natural Catalysis in Subsurface Oil Recovery
- Freezer Water Desalination
- Dynamics Response Ground Improved Using of Deep Improvement Techniques
- Earth Science: There are 62 available scholarships.
- Impact of Expansive Soils on Near Surface Buried Utility
- Developing Rain Gauges for Use in Urban Environments
- Engineering: There are 86 available scholarships.
- Development of New Muscle Mechanics Residual Force Enhancement in Human Leg Muscles During Eccentric Contractions
- The Perception of Shapes in Men and Machines
- Humanities: There are 88 available scholarships.
- Theories of the Adult and Child Mind
- The Role of Executive Functions in Early Word Learning
- Modern and Contemporary French Poetic Practices
- Law: There are 6 available scholarships
- Birmingham Law School
- Global Action and Collective Obligations Understanding Your Moral and Legal Responsibilities
- Math and Computing: There are 76 available scholarships.
- Multi Model Brain Imaging
- Social Media as a Platform for Teachers and Coaches for Professional Development in Physical Education Programs
- Physical Science: There are 87 available scholarships.
- Dynamic Responses to Improve on Deep Involvement Techniques
- Analysis of the Swimming of Lean Microscopic Organisms
- Social Science and Health: There are 144 available scholarships.
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University