96 Fully Funded International and National PhD Scholarships at University of Exeter UK for 2016-17
This article provides PhD scholarship information about the University of Exeter.
The University of Exeter public university of research. The university is located South West England, United Kingdom. The university was established in 1955 after receiving their Royal Charter. The university has been ranked respectfully amongst its peer universities. The University of Exeter accommodates 19,000 students.
The University of Exeter has 96 PhD scholarships available to PhD candidates. These PhD scholarships are research intensive and are available to the most qualified candidate. Many of these PhD scholarships award full tuition waivers and a stipend to help cover the expenses accumulated while trying to finish your doctorate.
International students are welcome to apply to most of these PhD scholarships. International students should be advised that stipends are only promised to domestic students and in most cases international students will have to seek additional financial assistance. Each PhD scholarship has their own terms and conditions and all students are encouraged to read through them in their entirety.
Deadlines are final. Applications submitted after deadlines will not be considered. Students applying for open deadline scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as they are able as these spots fill up quickly.
The List of PhD Scholarships
The list provided below states all the departments offering PhD scholarships. The listed scholarships are just some of the many PhD scholarships provided by the university.
- Biological and Medical Sciences: There are 63 available scholarships.
- Developing Micro-Fluid Platforms to Fight Infectious Diseases
- Understanding Real Time Antibiotic Resistance Evolution
- Understanding the Mechanisms Behind Skeletal Muscle Regeneration in Young and Aging Adults
- Business and Finance: There are 3 available scholarships.
- Chemical Science: There are 24 available scholarships.
- The Development of Novel Insecticides from Natural Products
- Predicting Appropriate Targets for Anti-microbial Organisms
- Earth Science: There are 73 available scholarships.
- Bugs, Bees, and Antibiotics: Interactions Between Agriculture and Veterinary Antibiotics in Bee Health
- Sustainable Fish Production in Re-Circulating Aquatic Systems
- Engineering: There are 12 available scholarships.
- Modelling Calcium Spine Dynamics and the Implications of Synaptic Plasticity
- High Speed Wave Devices
- Humanities: There are 13 available scholarships.
- Doctoral Studentships in French
- Impacts of the Pre-Columbian Human Occupants in Central Amazonia.
- Linking the Pro-Glacial and Sub-Glacial Geomorphology in the Southwest Greenlands
- Math and Computing: There are 30 available scholarships.
- Understanding Interactions Between Atmospheric Radiation and the Dynamics that Lead to Regional Climate Change
- Surveillance and Identification in the Digital Age
- Physical Science: There are 20 available scholarships.
- Functional Integration and Novel Applications of Receptors Derived from Human Stem Cells
- Developing a Numerical Designed Algorithm for Hollow Braided Offshore Shock Absorbers
- Social Science and Health: There are 18 available scholarships.
- The Effects of Social Behavior and Inbreeding When Applied to Ageing in the Wild European Badgers
- Responses to Freshwater System Changes to Recent Environmental Changes in the Jiuhaigou National Park, China.
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University