44 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at University of Warwick UK
The University of Warwick is a public university of research located within both London and Coventry, England. The university was established in 1965 as part of a government movement to expand access to public higher education. The university is ranked highly amongst similar British universities and receives excellent ratings within other university ranking lists. The University of Warwick attracts over 24,000 students annually.
The University of Warwick is pleased to be offering numerous PhD scholarships for applicants wishing to enter into a research project or doctorate at the university. These PhD scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded to the best candidates that meet all the requirements set by the university as well as the individual PhD scholarship.
These PhD scholarships award tuition fees for their full time doctoral programs. These scholarships also include a generous stipend that is paid in small monthly payments that is intended to be used for living allowances and to fund other miscellaneous expenses. The tenure of these PhD scholarships is 3-4 years. This is the average amount of time that applicants are required to complete their full doctoral training.
- Applicants will be asked to submit a completed research proposal. This research proposal will be the detailed outline of the predicted research path that the applicant will be undertaking.
- Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts and other documents to help demonstrate their own academic merit.
- International applicants will be submitted to additional charges and will be required to undertake language assessments if applicable to their case.
Unless stated otherwise it is to be assumed that these scholarships all have open deadlines. Applicants are encouraged to remember that the earlier a submission the more time the university has to consider them.
The PhD Scholarship List
This article includes a list of all the academic departments in the school that are offering PhD scholarships. Included in this list are some of the individual PhD scholarships.
The Department of Chemistry: This department provides 4 PhD scholarships.
The Department of Physics: This department provides 10 scholarships.
- Controlling Quantum Magnetism, Pressure, and Magnetism
- Emergence and Real World Complex Systems
The School of Engineering: This department provides 5 scholarships.
- Catch and Release Recoverable Catalyst System: Deadline 1st of February
- Kinetics and Mechanisms of Higher Alcohol Synthesis: Deadline 30th of November.
The School of Life Science: This department provides 16 PhD scholarships.
- Gut Microbiota and Atherosclerosis from the Bacteria Perspective: Deadline 28th of February
- Extreme Weather and Microbial Dynamics in Root Zone
The Warwick Business School: This department provides 2 scholarships.
The Warwick Institute of Sciences in Cities: This department provides 1 scholarship.
WMG: This department provides 1 scholarship.
Non-Specified University Scholarships: This department provides 6 PhD scholarships.
- Training in Synthetic Biology
- Mathematics in Real World Systems
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University