181 Fully Funded International and National PhD Scholarships at University of Bristol UK for 2016-17
This article provides PhD scholarship information for the University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol is a redbrick university located within Bristol, United Kingdom. The university received Royal Charter in 1909. The university is ranked prestigiously amongst other research universities and has a great student satisfaction rating. The University of Bristol is home to over 20,000 students.
The University of Bristol has 181 PhD scholarships available to PhD candidates. These PhD scholarships are research intensive and are available to the most qualified candidate. Many of these PhD scholarships award full tuition waivers and a stipend to help cover the expenses accumulated while trying to finish your doctorate.
International students are welcome to apply to most of these PhD scholarships. International students should be advised that stipends are only promised to domestic students and in most cases international students will have to seek additional financial assistance. Each PhD scholarship has their own terms and conditions and all students are encouraged to read through them in their entirety.
Deadlines are final. Applications submitted after deadlines will not be considered. Students applying for open deadline scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as they are able as these spots fill up quickly.
The List of PhD Scholarships
The list provided below states all the departments offering PhD scholarships. The listed scholarships are just some of the many PhD scholarships provided by the university.
- Biological and Medical Sciences: There are 148 available scholarships.
- Dynamic Cell Imaging in Alzheimer’s Disease Neurons
- The Role of Inflammatory Cell Signaling During Cardiac Scar Formation and Regression in Zebrafish.
- The Changes in Brain Circuitry Caused By Early Life Adversity
- Business and Finance: There are 3 available scholarships.
- Understanding the Impact of Point of Care Testing for Infections Within Primary Care
- Doctoral in Business
- Chemical Science: There are 49 available scholarships.
- Doctoral Degree in Neural Dynamics
- Atomic Structure and Dynamics of the E. Coli Translation Targeting
- Doctoral in Chemical Synthesis
- Earth Science: There are 34 available scholarships.
- Closing the Ocean Carbon Cycle
- Snowball Earth and the Origin of Life in Extreme Cold Environments
- Engineering: There are 19 available scholarships.
- Structural and Function of Alcohol from Yeast and Fruit
- Intra-Cellular Trafficking Meets Synthetic Biology
- Humanities: There are 21 available scholarships.
- Bio-Chemical Nutrient Cycling on the Surface of the Greenland Ice Sheets
- Developing Regional Scale Hydro-dynamic Models
- Law: There is 1 available scholarship
- Doctorate Studies in Law
- Math and Computing: There are 50 available scholarships.
- Caves as Windows to On Land Atmospheric Coupling in the Carbon Cycle
- Desert Dust and the Ancient Oceans- The Implications of Climate Changes and Atmospheric CO2
- Physical Science: There are 30 available scholarships.
- Vivo Systematic Approach to Understanding Health and Cognitive Aging Across the Lifespan
- Molecular Mechanisms of ATP and PMF Protein Translocation
- Social Science and Health: There are 60 available scholarships.
- The Evolution and Diversity of Marine Nitrogen Fixing Organisms and Their Individual Impact on Climate Changes
- Methylation Selection and Genome Wide Analysis
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University