20 International PhD Scholarships at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Australia for 2015-16
The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is a public institute of higher education as well as a public charity that is located within Liverpool, United Kingdom. The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine was originally established in the year 1898 as the first higher education institute that offered a global dedication to the teaching and research of tropical medicines. The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine has active partnerships in over 70 different countries around the world.
There are an exceeding number of PhD scholarships available for potential doctoral students wishing to begin their studies at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. Currently, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is pleased to be able to offer 20 PhD scholarships that are divided into four different doctoral categories.
These PhD scholarships allow for full domestic tuition fee waivers. International candidates may still apply if they are able to finance the additional difference between the two tuition rates. These PhD scholarships also provide an annual stipend in the sum of £13,726 to be applied towards the cost of living as well as an additional grant in the sum of £5,000 for a duration of three years of full time studies.
There are four different departments within the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine that are accepting these PhD scholarship opportunities. The departments are:
The Clinical Research Group: This department is currently accepting 4 PhD scholarships. Some of these scholarships are listed below:
- The Usage of Propensity Scores for Health Evaluation and Research
- Human Pneumococcal Carriage Mucosal Responses
The International Health Research Group: This department is currently accepting 1 PhD scholarship.
- Gender and Equity Analysis of Mozambique Community Health Providers
The Molecular and Bio-Medical Parasitology Research Group: This department is currently accepting 12 PhD scholarships. Some of these scholarships are listed below:
- Soil Transmitted Helminthes Molecular Monitored Drug Resistance
- Pharmacology of Malaria and TB
- Neglected Tropical Diseases Analysis
The Vector Group: This department is currently accepting 3 PhD scholarships. These scholarships are listed below:
- Resilience to Control and Vector Competence
- Anopheles Mosquitos Next Generation Genome Engineering
- Pyrethrome on Insecticide Resistance
- This doctoral scholarship scheme is only available for upcoming doctoral applicants. Students that have already started their research are ineligible to apply.
- There are no restrictions on age, ethnicity, gender, race, or any other discriminating factors. The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine accepts all applicants.
- Applicants must have conducted undergraduate or graduate studies in a degree program that is relevant to the research project they are applying for.
- Applicants must submit a completed research proposal for consideration.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement detailing why they are the perfect candidate for these PhD scholarships.
The deadline for these PhD scholarships is the 9th of January 2015.
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University