19 Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships at Polytechnic University of Turin Italy
The Polytechnic University of Turin is a public engineering based university sited in Turin, Italy. The university was founded in 1859 and is one of the oldest public technical universities in operation in Italy. The university offers many prestigious and internationally recognized degrees focused in Engineering, Industrial Design, and Architecture. The Polytechnic University of Turin sees a yearly enrollment of over 32,100 applicants.
There are numerous PhD scholarship openings available for candidates studying at the Polytechnic University of Turin. Presently, the university is presenting numerous PhD scholarships that are intended to cover a large variety of unique subjects and research projects within the university.
The Department of Science and Mathematics: The Department of Science and Mathematics at the Polytechnic University of Turin is offering two PhD scholarships
- The Cooperative Distribution of Energy Grids: Deadline 28th of August
- Fluctuation Relations and Anomalous Transports: Deadline 28th of August
These two PhD scholarships are intended to last for a duration of three years in a full time doctoral program.
The International PhD Program at the Polytechnic University of Turin is presenting 17 PhD scholarships for any relative international degree program at Polytechnic University. These prestigious PhD scholarships are intended to be awarded to applicants within the following research areas:
- Engineering Chemistry
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Applicants that are chosen for these specific PhD scholarships will be awarded the opportunity to conduct their own personal research projects. They will also train to work in careers on an international level.
Each of these PhD scholarships award €1336 monthly as a form of salary for research applicants. In addition these scholarships will also cover the full domestic tuition costs for these doctoral programs. International applicants are welcome to apply but will have to fund the remaining balance between domestic and international tuition rates. These PhD Scholarships are intended to last for a duration of three years in a full time doctoral program.
- The applicant must have a higher second class or first class honours degree or a reputable master’s degree in a research subject comparative to their PhD interests.
- The applicant needs to be able to communicate skillfully. International candidates must submit language calculation scores. The TOEFL and the IELTS are sufficient forms for this university prerequisite.
- The applicant need to comprise a vibrant and strongly considered research proposal. The research proposal must clearly explain a hypothesis and then deliver a progressive outline of research projected to be used to verify or discredit the original hypothesis.
- The applicant needs to comprise a personal statement or personal essay that illustrates any personal hindrances that they have had to address and why they are more admirable of this scholarship opportunity than others.
- The applicant needs to be able to supply at least two educational references for the institute
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they are meeting both the universities and the research projects requirements for enrollment.
Most Popular Pages
- A Doctoral Degree Earned At Home
- Choosing The Right Online Doctorate Program
- A Safer Way To Earn A Degree Online
- Online PhD UK-PhD by publications in UK universities
- Online PhD UK-University of Nottingham
- Online PhD UK - Distance PhDs in UK Universities
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Colorado State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs - Boston University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Michigan State University
- Online PhD Degree Programs-Central Michigan University